Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox [3]

In My Mailbox [3]
hosted by The Story Siren

I had to run an errand for my brother at Trinoma Mall last friday. It's my first time to go to that mall so after doing what he asked me to do, I made a quick run to National Bookstore and Fully Booked before heading home.

So here's what I got this week:



The Water Song: A Retelling of "The Frog Prince" by Suzanne Weyn
Sirensong by Jenna Black
The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

I can't wait to start reading these! So what did you guys get?

8 comments:

  1. New follower. Like your background. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog. You got some very good books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Water Song sounds really interesting. I've never seen it before, but it's definitely I'll keep my eye out for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for The Power of Six, which totally rocks!! Enjoy!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to read the Faeriewalker series! I hope you like it!!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM this week!

    Jess @ The Midnight Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the power of six arc from a contest I won. Haven't gotten into it yet though. Looking forward to your thoughts.

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Power of Six! I must get that book soon! I loved I Am Number Four. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've been wanting to read the series by jenna black. awesome books! enjoy and happy reading :)

    and thanks for stopping by our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice set of books this week. I have never heard of the Water Song before. I will have to look it up.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^