Top Ten Tuesday
Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Top Ten Books I Read Because of Another Blogger
1. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Found this from numerous blogs giving it high ratings; and since Faeries are one of my weaknesses, I just had to read it.
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- I saw it on one of my friends on GoodReads and when I managed to find a copy at a nearby bookstore, I read it greedily.
3. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- I first caught sight of it from Kristi of The Story Siren. I fell in love with the entire series since then.
4. XVI by Julia Karr
- Maria of Bookchilla: Reading is the Ultimate Aphrodisiac and a friend of mine from Goodreads put this on her TBR, and so did I.
5. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- I didn't bother to check this book out when I saw tons of copies of it on every bookstore I go to. But entering The Young Adult Book Club and other GoodReads groups that have a ton of girls giggling and ogling over Jace made me want to see what the fuss was all about.
6. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- There was a rave about this book all over the net so I decided to check it out too.
7. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
- The same with Wicked Lovely, I saw this on Kristi's site. Basically, her blog was the first one I followed so most of the books I started reading were those that I saw there.
8. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- It had gone viral... and I got infected.
9. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Definitely eye-catching so I understand why I saw it all over different blogs, sadly it didn't capture my heart.
10. Matched by Ally Condie
- This had positive feedback from my Goodreads friends so I decided to read it too. I'm still bummed that I didn't feel the same about it as they did.