Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

Top Ten Tuesday
Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

    
    


1. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
     - Ever since I read this, I never found any fairy tale as beautiful as the Goose Girl. I've already reread it before... like, seven times I think. But I always find myself wanting to open its pages again. And every time I do, I still feel like I'm reading it for the very first time.
2. The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
     - And I mean the ENTIRE series, including the two e-novellas. This series has really made a significant mark on me.
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
     - Another book I really loved and since I'm an action-junkee, well I always find myself pumped up with so much adrenaline when I read the Hunger Games
4. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
     - I love how Lauren Oliver writes, and this book just seems so sweet. 
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth
     - Need I say more? Who doesn't want to reread this? It's just so awesome!
6. Eon by Alison Goodman
     - I love the culture created for this book and I want to relish it again.
7. MacArthur by Bob Ong
     - A fiction book published here in the Philippines. I've read this twice already but I feel like I always want to go back to it. It may be a sad and tragic story but I really appreciate the lesson behind it.
8. Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr
     - I just LOVE faerie books and this is one of the few that really touched my heart. I most specially want to read the last installment, Darkest Mercy.
9. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
     - I recently finished Vanish, the second book of this series and there were a lot of changes that occurred. I would like to relive how Jacinda and Will started out.
10. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
     - I've read Wolfsbane a few months ago. I want to read Nightshade again just to refresh what I happened then before the third book comes out. 

The problem with wanting to reread is finding the time to do so. There are so many book on my TBR that I'm trying to narrow down and yet it still keeps piling up. I totally feel the saying that there are so many books and so little time to get to them. *sigh*