Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox [14]


In My Mailbox [14]
hosted by The Story Siren


I have to congratulate myself this week... because... *Pause for effect*...
I DID NOT BUY ANY BOOKS THIS WEEK. Yehey! I can't hardly believe it. LOL.

Anyway, I got this in the mail:


The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton

Swag: "Faerie Ring" bookmark

Thankfully because it's my turn to read The Faerie Ring from the Pinoy Book Tours and so I had the satisfaction to visit a bookstore and leave without any book. Yay Me! LOL.

Happy reading! ^_^

8 comments:

  1. Oooo, I need to read The Faerie Ring! It sounds amazing. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read The Faerie Ring! Enjoy!

    Come check out my IMM. I have a couple giveaways going on right now too :)

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the Faerie Ring yet, but I really need to do so soon!

    Happy Reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I keep forgetting to get Faerie Ring!! Awesome!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stuff! :) I need to read the Faerie Ring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Faerie Ring is on my TBR list! I can't wait!

    I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faerie King sounds a good compliment to the Iron Fey {kagawa} series that we're reviewing right now. I love the pinoy book tour bit dahil pinoy din kami! woot! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way the book came out as a physical hardback. And YAY I loved signed swag! Especially when it's bookmarks(:

    Happy reading, Janus!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^