Sunday, November 27, 2011

In My Mailbox [15]

In My Mailbox [15]
hosted by The Story Siren


Oh My! Is it Sunday already? Sheesh, I can't believe how fast time flies by.

Anyway, got this from the mail last Thursday and I couldn't put it down. Oooh! It was so amazing! 


Shatter Me (ARC from Pinoy Book Tours) by Tahereh Mafi

Also got two (2) ebooks this week as well.


The New Death and Others by James Hutchings
Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst

I'd like to thank Mr. James Hutchings for the ebook that I'm currently reading now.

So that's it for me, now what did you guys get this week?

10 comments:

  1. Old follower. I loved Shatter Me. It was so awesome. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I want to read Shatter Me! So many people love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Mailbox this week!

    New Follower :)

    If you have a moment, please come and vote on your favorite YA Novel's Character:
    Here
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for Shatter Me! Glad you enjoyed it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I'm looking forward to Shatter Me. Thanks for stopping by, and I agree about Matched!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read Shatter Me and Enchanted Ivy for ages and ages now. I'm so jealous. Enjoy!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shatter Me is definitely amazing!! Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got myself a copy of Shatter me, but I haven't had time to read it yet. Hope you like it. Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm dying for Shatter Me! And I also want to read Enchanted Ivy!

    Check out my IMM! I just started my blog so it is my very first one!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-story-siren-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shatter Me was such a great read! I loved it! Enjoy reading!

    A new follower! :D

    Please check out my IMM too!
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^