Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ramblings #4: Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

-This is a non-book related post-

This is definitely a good day for me. I just got back from visiting a school I attended a year ago for a short course I was interested in and got this:



Oh, good things really do come to those who wait. It's a relief to finally earn this after the pain of waking up early morning to attend class (I'm really not a morning person), working long hours in front of the computer, and all the stress that comes with anything you want to accomplish. 

Thank goodness a shorter deadline wasn't yet implemented during my time or I wouldn't be granted a certificate with how long it took me to accomplish my final requirements.

So anyway, here's what I submitted to earn that sweet piece above:





And now you know what I do when I'm not drowning in books. Of course I know I still have a lot to learn and I'm really excited to explore the world of 3D Computer Graphics. Also I'm off to look for a job now that I'm all done with school again. ^_^