Sunday, December 25, 2011

In My Mailbox [19]


In My Mailbox [19]
hosted by The Story Siren


Merry Christmas everyone! 

It's been a busy week preparing for the holidays but I'm glad I got a few lovely books:




Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
(Already read and reviewed, Review HERE)
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Spells by Aprilynne Pike


Approved at Netgalley:
The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry

I also received an amazing gift from my hubby: Weee! *happy dance*


Barnes & Nobles 1st Edition Nook

So that's it for me, hope you all had a great week. Also took a picture of my dog Miley sleeping. Poor baby must've been so exhausted! 


So what did you guys get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Your dog is sooo cute!!! I wish my doggie would let me dress her up, but she hates clothes! :P

    Happy reading!

    Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nook looks awesome! I hope you have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Shatter Me! And OMG YAY on the Nook! That is SO awesome o: *jealous* I wish I could get one as well, but sadly I'm in Sweden. So sweet hubby! :D Hope you'll love it!

    Happy Holiday! My Christmas IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congrats for the nook & books:D I really want Shatter Me. Happy reading<3

    My IMM ((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh an Nook! EEEEEK. I have a Kobo which is like the Canadian equivalent and it rocks! Awesome haul and your dog is a cutie!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dog! :)
    The Nook is so awesome-looking. So pretty. :D I'm so jealous you got Shatter Me. Everyone keeps saying it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome set this week. So jealous you got an e-reader, and Shatter Me.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Livin' life Through Books

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^