Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ramblings #5: Greetings and Updates

Woah! How time flies! I've been busy preparing for the Christmas, as I'm sure you guys are too, so I wasn't able to post anything new yet and I won't be doing much posting until the holidays are over. So for the mean time, I'll give you an update of what's to come here at THE BLAIR BOOK PROJECT.

Here they are:

AUTHOR INTERVIEW & EBOOK GIVEAWAY.
Who's the author you might ask? It's a surprise! *evil laugh*

BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY.
My birthday is a month away so I'll be giving away book/books worth $15.00 from the Book Depository.  Info and mechanics will be provided... and did I mention it's INTERNATIONAL?! ^_^

BOOK REVIEWS.
Ah yes, I'm behind my reviews already so of course I will get to posting them as soon as I can. 

2012 DEBUT AUTHOR CHALLENGE LIST.
So I am participating in the 2012 DAC hosted by the Story Siren, and I haven't gotten the chance to post my list yet. I have my partial list ready though but I'm still working on the photos I'll be attaching.

NEW BLOG LAYOUT.
Well, this one's still undecided. I want to give the Blair Book Project a new look but I have a lot on my plate right now but hopefully I get to do this.

So those are my updates for all of you and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!