Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox [20]

In My Mailbox [20]
hosted by The Story Siren


I kicked off the New Year with a new job as a 3D Graphic Artist so I'm a little swamped with work right now leading me to not be able to visit a bookstore yet. Fortunately, I've got a ton of books still sitting on my shelf waiting to be read. I did get some ebooks though. 


Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen 
(Approved from Netgalley)

Darkride by Laura Bradley Rede
(For Review)

Thank you Bloomsbury for the copy of Scarlet and Laure Rede for letting me have the honor to read and review her book, Darkride.

So that's it for me. What did you guys get this week?
____________________________________________________________________________

By the way, be sure to check these out:

Interview and Giveaway with Elizabeth Marx
Birthday Giveaway