Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox [22]

In My Mailbox [22]
hosted by The Story Siren


Another week has passed and it's now time for one of my favorite meme's! 

But before I go into the books I got this week let me just greet everyone...Kung Hei Fat Choi!!! 

Well, for tomorrow that is. It's a declared holiday here in the Philippines, the chinese community will be celebrating Chinese New Year. 


Alright, now to the books:


Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
(Approved from NetGalley)
- Shannon Hale is one of my favorite authors, so Yay!

Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
- I'm so excited about this. I've dying to know what happened after reading Wolfsbane

 ...and that's it for me! What did you guys get?
_____________________________________________________________________________

   
_____________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to dig into Bloodrose, I hear it's amazing, but I still need to read Wolfsbane...haha. Enjoy your books :0)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your books!

    I have a massive giveaway of ARCs from ALA Midwinter on my blog. Stop by and enter!! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/ala-midwinter-recap-in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a few good things about Bloodrose, but I'm not sure if it's something I want to read. Anyways, can't wait to see what you think about it(: Enjoy!

    Lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-41.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^