Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox [28]


Hello, hello! I've got some awesome ebooks this week, along with an experimental design for this IMM's ebook haul presentation inspired by the Mac OS dock, which appears to be smaller than I expected it to turn out. Sorry 'bout that folks, my bad. O well, I'm going to have to work on it then. ^_^
The Seer's 7 Deadly Fairy Tales: A Compendium by Elizabeth Marx
The Lost Files: Nine's Legacy by Pittacus Lore
Treachery by Andrea Cremer
Hana: A Delirium Short Story by Lauren Oliver
Old Habits by Melissa Marr 

For Review:
Daphne and the Mysterious Girls Secret Bathroom Society by Robert Shields

NetGalley Grabs:
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Yesterday by C.K. Kelly Martin

Your turn...
What did you get this week?

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous IMM! I'm going to try to pick up Of Poseidon and Hana soon. Thanks for stopping by my my IMM already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it I might just have to go onto netgalley and get some books of authors that I am going to meet. Of Poseidon, Monument 14 Shadow and Bones. I want want want.
    Great mailbox this week

    Happy Reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I really want to read Melissa Marr's books. I've read one and want to read more.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great haul! I really want to get my hands on Tomorrow Land and Old Habits. But I hope you enjoy them all.

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved I Am Number Four! I loved The Power Of Six, and I can't wait til the third book finally comes out!
    Enjoy your new books!

    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Hana! It was great to finally see her perspective on things. I'm so excited for Monument 14 and Of Poseidon! I also received those a bit ago but have to catch up on some other books before I start them. Thanks for visiting My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mailbox! I still need tonorder Hana. I love Lauren Oliver! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monument 14 looks epic and I can't wait to start it! I've been considering Yesterday, too. It looks like it might be really interesting. Great books :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh Epic haul! Monument 14 sounds seriously awesome!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of Poseidon is waiting on my Kindle and I'm also thinking about requesting Monument 14 as well - it sounds really great. Not sure about Yesterday yet, but I might give in in the end and request it, too. :D

    Awesome IMM - enjoy everything and have a lovely week.
    Thanks for stopping by. <3

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh that is a nice way to display your books :D Great job! OF POSEIDON was a wonderful read. I love NetGalley! Happy reading!

    ---
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^