Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox [29]



Happy Easter, everyone!

It's been two weeks since my last IMM post and I definitely missed it. Want to know why I've gone MIA? well please see picture below...


Now aren't they adorable? For more details on them and everything else that happened for the last two weeks of my absence then feel free to read THIS POST

Alright, now moving on to the books. Here's what I got:

INTUITION by J. Meyers (FREE eBook)
INTANGIBLE by J. Meyers (eBook)
SPIRITS OF GLORY by Emily Devenport (eBook)
MONSTROUS BEAUTY by Elizabeth Fama (ARC, eBook)
PANDEMONIUM by Lauren Oliver (Hardcover)
ENTANGLED by Cat Clarke (eBook)
TORN by Cat Clarke (eBook)
I'm really excited to dive into these books. Have you read any of these? And of course I'd like to know... WHAT DID YOU GET THIS WEEK? 

Happy reading! 

*Thank you J.Meyers and Emily Devenport for the copies of your fabulous books. ^_^