Sunday, May 6, 2012

Book Haul [1]


I haven't thought of a name for a weekly meme of book hauls so let's just go with what's posted above. So this obviously has to do with the controversial issue that shook up the YA blogosphere recently, I'm just going to stay on neutral ground here. Everything's already been said and done so I'm going to leave it at that but I do have to make changes, as did a lot of bloggers have.

For now, I'll call this the "Whatever it's called" Book Haul. It's only temporary, I swear. I just haven't thought of a clever name for it. So this is pretty much just like In My Mailbox by the Story Siren and This Week In Books by Pop Culture Junkie and all the other titles popping up here and there, I only decided to change the name for page view purposes. This is a weekly post showcasing the books you received for given week, either bought online or from a physical bookstore, borrowed from the library or from a friend, received for review or won from a giveaway, etc.

Okay, so I know I've got a lot on my plate... err, shelf... right now but I just couldn't help myself from getting these lovelies:

ILLUMINATE by Aimee Agresti (eBook)
IMMORTAL CITY by Scott Speer (eBook)
ARTICLE 5 by Kristen Simmons (eBook)
PRETTY CROOKED by Elisa Ludwig (eBook)
WILDE'S FIRE by Krystal Wade (ARC, eBook)
CODE NAME VERITY by Elizabeth Wein (ARC, eBook)
ETERNAL STERLING by Angela Corbett (eBook)
EVERBLUE by Brenda Pandos (eBook)
I'm so happy I got these books and I can't wait to get started on them... unfortunately not anytime soon since I still have a pile to trim down. *sigh* Any chance we could stop time for a while just so I can get through all the books I want to read?! 

Oh! by the way.. I got a new baby this week too!!! 
I bought myself a LUMIX LX5. Check it out:


Isn't she a beauty? I love her! LOL. And here I am where I asked my boyfriend to take a few shots of me and my baby. Teehee!


Well that's it for me. WHAT DID YOU GET THIS WEEK? 
Let me know and I'll be sure to check it out. Happy reading!