Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Blogs/Sites You Read that AREN'T About Books



Top Ten Blogs/Sites You Read that AREN'T About Books

Hello fellow readers!

I have to admit that I didn't think that I would have a hard time putting up a list for this week's top ten. Imagine my surprise to find that I couldn't think of a lot of sites that I go to which are not book related. Wow! I guess I have been devoting too much on books. LOL.

I'm not going to include Facebook and other social networking sites on my list, just to give myself a harder time. Ha! Ha!


1.  HONGKIAT - Since I do Graphic Design for a living, well of course I find inspiration and a few freebies and tutorials and this is the very first site I go to when I'm needing some help, and they also have interesting topics about technology.

2.  WIKIPEDIA - I don't think I've let more than a day pass where I didn't come across wikipedia. It's really one of the prime sources for almost everything.

3. 3DWORLD - All things CGI. Another very resourceful site I visit to help me with my profession.

4.  COSMOPOLITAN PHILIPPINES - The girly-girl in me likes tips on make up and fashion, of course. :D

5.  GAMESPOT - I can't help it, I need my dose of gaming. This site also helps me decide if purchasing a game's worth the effort. Also it's a way of giving me insight on what to expect from a video game I'm interested in playing.

Well that's it for me. How about you? what sites do you go to that aren't about books? ^_^

9 comments:

  1. I only had five on my list. I didn't realize I was so centered on books!

    I seem to find myself on Wikipedia a lot too. Great source for random bits of info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. You, me and many other bibliophiles out there. They can't blame us, there's just so many books to go around, it takes time to go through all of them... Yeah I'm trying to make us feel better about this list here, did it work? Nah! Didn't think so. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I couldn't list ten either! I should have listed Wikipedia though. I use it so much!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot how much I use Wikipedia. Great links :)
    Angela @ AJ Arndt Books Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use wikipedia a lot too. I have the app on my phone.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader
    New Follower

    Check out my Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yeaaaaahhh... I guess I'm so focused on Book sites that I hardly get time to check others non related to books. LOL.

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^