Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made Into a Movie


Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made Into a Movie

Hello fellow readers!

Well we all know any movie adaptation can never surpass the beauty of any book we read but it's nice to see them get turned into films anyway. So here's my list. Some are already in production or are being considered to be filmed and some aren't, either way, I love these books! ^_^

Delirium by Lauren Oliver. Hello?! Alex anyone? LOL.

Divergent by Veronica Roth. Action packed and awesome.

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. An entertaining book with even more entertaining characters. Jace just never fails to crack me up.

The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I liked it better than Twilight and I couldn't help but shed a few tears now and then while reading it.

Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs. I always imagine this as a mushy chick flick. It's cute, romantic and... there's Quince! *wink. wink.*

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. Now who doesn't want to see Ash and Puck come to life? 

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers. Female assassins! 'nuff said.

Blood Red Road by Moira Young. Makes me think of it as a female version of one of those Gladiator-like films only less brutal with an added romantic story. But action packed nonetheless.

The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. It's no doubt that those who've read it call it the ultimate fairy tale retelling so yes I want to see this turned into a movie.

Legend by Marie Lu. June and Day in the flesh is something worth watching. 

That's it for me. How about you? What book would you like to see turned into a movie? Let me know and I'll be sure to check it out.

Have a good day!