Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ramblings #8: A Simple Greeting

*I'm going to be doing some sentences in my native tongue today. Translations are provided below every Tagalog/Filipino sentences.

Maligayang pagbati, mga kapwa mambabasa!
(Hello fellow readers! )

Kumusta kayo sa napakagandang araw ng Martes ngayong ika-labing dalawa ng buwan ng Junyo sa taong 2012?
(How are you on this lovely Tuesday, June 12th of 2012?)

Narito ako upang magbigay na maikling pagbati:
(I am here to do a short greeting:)

MALIGAYANG ARAW NG KALAYAAN!
(Happy Independence Day!)

Photo Source: Wikipedia
More Information HERE
Now I don't want to go over a history lesson here, so if you'd like to know more about this very important day to us Filipinos I've provided a link just below the image above.

That's it! I just wanted to give a shout out about this day...
Have a good day, everyone! ^_^