|Top Ten Books on your Fall TBR|
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that bloggers are welcome to join in and answer.
Hi there! How are you all? Hope you're having a good day today. Although the Philippines doesn't have an autumn season, I still packed with books to read for the coming months (that cover the season, I guess).
So here's what I plan to read for the given span of time:
- YESTERDAY by C.K. Kelly Martin (eBook from Netgalley)*. This book is what I'm currently reading now.
- ENCLAVE by Ann Aguirre (owned Paperback). I know, I haven't read it yet. Shameful!
- STORMDANCER by Jay Kristoff (eBook from Netgalley)*. Buddy reading this with Maria @ Bookchilla. :)
- INTANGIBLE by J. Meyers (eBook from author)*. I'm excited to see how this would turn out.
- IRONSKIN by Tina Connolly (eBook from Netgalley)*. Love that cover, hope the story's just as good.
- THE ASSASSIN'S CURSE by Cassandra Rose Clarke (eBook from Netgalley)*. Assassins! 'nuff said.
- THE RISE OF NINE by Pittacus Lore (owned Paperback). They said Eight was awesome. I want to know what the hype is about.
- EVE AND ADAM by Katherine Applegate & Michael Grant (eBook from Netgalley)*.
- CREWEL by Gennifer Albin (eBook from Netgalley)*.
- THE LOST PRINCE by Julie Kagawa (eBook from Netgalley)*. Of course I'd save the best for last. Ethan!!!! *giggle*
Well obviously my list is more of a trim down the review pile, but I'm very excited about all them.
How about you? Share me your Top Ten, okay? Happy reading!