Sunday, October 21, 2012

Book Haul [15]



My "Weekly Book Haul" is pretty much just like In My Mailbox by the Story Siren, This Week In Books by Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and all the other titles with the similar concept here and there. This is a weekly post showcasing the books you received for the given week, either bought online or from a physical bookstore, borrowed from the library or from a friend, received for review or won from a giveaway, etc.


Hi, everyone! I got great books this week and I'm really excited to show them to you. So here we go:

Some stellar books arrived from the Book Depository this week. Weeee!
STEALING PARKER by Miranda Kenneally
THE ASSASSIN'S CURSE by Cassandra Rose Clarke (read and reviewed)

 ALICE IN ZOMBIELAND by Gena Showalter (currently reading)
I also bought these books from a local bookstore earlier this week:
BAKIT HINDI KA CRUSH NG CRUSH MO? by Ramon Bautista
(loose translation: "Why doesn't your crush like you back?")
- this is the book sold locally here in the Philippines, Humor genre

PURE by Julianna Baggott

I'm a little short on budget for hardcovers so I bought the ebooks instead since I can't wait to read them. I also got a FREE eBook from Amazon. Woohoo!
ERASING TIME by C. J. Hill
PALACE OF STONE by Shannon Hale
VALKYRIE RISING by Ingrid Paulson

DARKNESS FALLS by Jessica Sorensen (FREE on Amazon)
- thanks to Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal for sharing the info that Darkness Falls was free. :)
Well that is all for me this week. How about you? What did you get this week?
Happy reading! :)