Sunday, January 20, 2013

Book Haul [20]



My "Weekly Book Haul" is pretty much just like In My Mailbox by the Story Siren, This Week In Books by Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and all the other titles with the similar concept here and there. This is a weekly post showcasing the books you received for the given week, either bought online or from a physical bookstore, borrowed from the library or from a friend, received for review or won from a giveaway, etc.


Hello! How have you all been? This is my first book haul for this year, 2013, and I have quite a bunch to show you guys this week. So let's get started!


Titles from the BOOK DEPOSITORY:
100 WAYS TO CREATE FANTASY FIGURES by Francis Tsai
OPAL by Jennifer L. Armentrout
LUMINOSITY by Stephanie Thomas
ELIXIR by Jennifer L. Armentrout
GRETA AND THE GOBLIN KING by Chloe Jacobs
TOUCHED by Corrine Jackson

Titles from NATIONAL BOOKSTORE:
THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green
LOVE YOUR FRENEMIES by Mina V. Esguerra

All these lovelies came in the mail last week, but since I had a fabulous Interview with Jen Minkman, author of Shadow of Time, I set these stacks to join in for this week's book haul post. Aren't they fabulous? :)

I got these two books yesterday. I haven't read any of John Green's books but since The Fault in Our Stars had such a hype over it, I decided to take a leap and find out what this is all about. As for Love Your Frenemies, I've already read that, but since I have been collecting all of Mina Esguerra's books, I immediately grabbed a copy when I saw it at the bookstore.

Of course, I have a few ebooks at hand that I got for free (except Radiant) over the past few days. Whoopee!


Titles from AMAZON:
AMONG THE NAMELESS STARS by Diana Peterfreund
RADIANT by Cynthia Hand
A DARK GRAVE by J.A. Souders
GLITCHES by Marissa Meyer

Titles from NETGALLEY:
RAPUNZEL UNTANGLED by Cindy C. Bennett
DARE YOU TO by Katie McGarry
THE RULES by Stacey Kade
MODEL SPY by Shannon Greenland

....and that is all for me this week, I hope you guys had a good week in books just as well. Let me know what you got and I'll be sure to check them out. 

Happy reading! :)