|Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet|
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that bloggers are welcome to join in and answer.
Hello! How are you?
Today's Top Ten are the series you'd like to start on but still haven't done so yet. Now, normally the first on my list when it comes to this would be Harry Potter, but now that I finally read The Sorcerer's Stone (I'll start on the next one soon, I swear) I'm now in the safe zone for that one. Ha! *flips hair* No angry mob of non-muggles coming to get me. :D
So here's my list:
THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Random Trivia: I've read somewhere that it's not exactly a trilogy but more of one book divided into 3 volumes. But what the heck, it's still on my list.
A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE by George R.R. Martin
- I refuse to watch the TV series because I want to badly read the books first. Although once I look at them, I kind of feel intimidated. I mean, have you seen how thick they are?
THE HEIR CHRONICLES by Cinda Williams Chima
- I have no idea why I still haven't picked this up yet. I also have been meaning to read her other series, Seven Realms.
THE DEMON TRAPPERS by Jana Oliver
- I've read the prequel novella, does that count as starting on this one? No? Darn!
THE INFERNAL DEVICES by Cassandra Clare
- I've actually "started" on Clockwork Prince. I just didn't continue on, I just felt like it wasn't the right time then. Maybe soon... I hope.
GODDESS TEST by Aimee Carter
- I really want to read this, it's just that the mixed reviews make me think otherwise.
PARANORMALCY by Kiersten White
- I have no excuse for this one.
MEDUSA GIRLS by Tera Lynn Childs
- I have no excuse for this one either.
IRON DRUID CHRONICLES by Kevin Hearne
- My comment on Paranormalcy and Medusa Girls follows.
WINGS by Aprilynne Pike
- Here too. Oh, wait! ... Nah I got nothing! LOL.
Well, that's about it. How about you? I'm sure you have a list of series you want to start on but haven't either.
Have a good day! ^_^