Saturday, September 14, 2013

Book Haul [32]



My "Weekly Book Haul" is pretty much just like In My Mailbox by the Story Siren, This Week In Books by Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and all the other titles with the similar concept here and there. This is a weekly post showcasing the books you received for the given week, either bought online or from a physical bookstore, borrowed from the library or from a friend, received for review or won from a giveaway, etc.

Hello there! Wow, I haven't had a book haul post in over a month! Pardon the absence, I haven't been buying any books lately - I know, shocker! Well, since our wedding is coming up, my fiance and I have been taking our money-saving agenda really seriously. And so I have been avoiding going to bookstores lately. But it cannot be avoided for long. Ha! Ha! Ha!

So anyway, here's are some of the books I was able to get over the previous days:

TITLES:

(from the Book Depository)
ARCLIGHT by Josin L. Mcquein
THE REAPERS ARE THE ANGELS by Alden Bell
MIDNIGHT FROST by Jennifer Estep (read and reviewed)

(from National Bookstore)
I AM NUMBER FOUR THE LOST FILES: SECRET HISTORIES by Pittacus Lore
THE FALL OF FIVE by Pittacus Lore

(from NetGalley)
SCORCHED by Mari Mancusi
WATERFELL by Amalie Howard
CRACKED by Eliza Crewe

Plus:
WAITING TO CATCH FIRE PROMOTIONAL E-GALLEY:
FULL digital galley of INHUMAN by Kat Falls
Chapters from THE DARKEST PATH by Jeff Hirsch
Chapters from THE BAR CODE PROPHECY by Suzanne Weyn
Well, that is all for me this week. How about you? Any interesting reads you got lately? Let me know and I'll be sure to check it out. Happy reading! ^_^