Sunday, November 29, 2015

Book Haul [38]



My "Weekly Book Haul" is pretty much just like In My Mailbox by the Story Siren, This Week In Books by Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and all the other titles with the similar concept here and there. This is a weekly post showcasing the books you received for the given week, either bought online or from a physical bookstore, borrowed from the library or from a friend, received for review or won from a giveaway, etc.

Hello, fellow book lovers! This is going to be more of a month long book haul than a weekly one.

November has been my no holds barred book splurge month, woohoo! My husband came home after a 5-month long business trip to Doha, and instead of asking for a "pasalubong" (souvenir), I asked for a book shopping spree instead. Priorities, right? LOL.

So here's what I got this past few weeks:

A MAD ZOMBIE PARTY by Gena Showalter
STUPID IS FOREVERMORE by Miriam Defensor Santiago

THE IRON WARRIOR by Julie Kagawa
QUEEN OF SHADOWS by Sarah J. Maas
SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo


THE WINNER'S CURSE by Marie Rutkoski
 CRUEL BEAUTY by Rosamund Hodge
REBEL by Amy Tintera
THE INVASION OF THE TEARLING by Erika Johannsen
ILLUMINAE by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

WINTER by Marissa Meyer

Since I felt my TBR stash is an enormous enough pile, I thought to make most of my purchases to be books I've already read via ARCs, and the rest of them... well, I couldn't resist a few ones that I have been highly anticipating. Damn, it's hard not to!

Happy reading!