Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Monthly Bookish Roundup [November 2015]




Hi, everyone! How has your week been?

November was quite a slow month for my blog. I've been preoccupied by some personal stuff so forgive me, dear blog for the abandonment. I will make it up to you this December. Well, hopefully.

I've had only two book features, one is the release day blast for Mystique by Shari Arnold, and a book excerpt feature for Crystallum by Laney McMann. Click on the images below to view the blog posts.


For book reviews, The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker has been up during the first week of November. If you haven't checked it out, click on the book cover below to view the blog post.



Although my blog has been mostly quiet this November, I may or may not have burned off my husband's credit card with all my book splurges. Check it out on my month-long book haul post!


He did say I could go shop, so I did.  He knew well enough I wasn't to be trusted with a credit card in a book store. I probably won't be hearing the end of this splurge moment from him. Teehee!

My Instagram account fared quite differently from my blog though. I was participating in the #photoaday challenge in preparation for the Filipino Readercon last November 28th.

Photo credit: https://filipinoreadercon.wordpress.com
Photo-a-day Challenge List
While I wasn't able to attend the event, I've had lots of fun joining the community posting pictures each day. I didn't get them all but like I said, it was really fun. Here's a summary of my posts:


That's it for November. I'm looking forward to what will happen this December!

Have a good day and happy reading! :)