Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Monthly Bookish Roundup [January 2016]




Happy February, book lovers!

Can you believe we're on the second month of 2016 already? Wow! Why does time fly so fast?

I'm quite proud of myself this month. The blog has been quite busy. Lots of book features, reviews and I finished reading seven(7) books in a month (you'll see the wrap up I've had for this one at the end of the post)! Yay me! Here's what's been happening on the blog for January.

First up, some lovely books made quick stops here on the Blair Book Project: Eric Asher's Destroyer Rising, Allison Whitmore's The Lost Heir, Theresa Dalayne's The Stone Legacy Series, and Michelle Madow's The Prophecy of Shadows. Check them out by clicking on their banners!


Also making a stop on the blog is Nicole Maggi's The Blue Woods for its Release Day Celebration. Now there's another book to add to you TBR, if you haven't already. 


Elisa Dane's In the After has just released is cover this January and my does it look smacking! See what I did there? LOL. I kid. Seriously though, it might just be the romance you're looking for so be sure to check it out!


Now we move on to Book Reviews. I usually post about one or two the last few months but oh, have I got a number for January. Weee! Sorry, I'm in a really good mood. So forgive my hyper happiness! Okay, it's not as much: Melanie Dickerson's The Princess Spy, Mary E. Pearson's The Kiss of Deception, Cayla Kluver's The Queen's Choice, and Katie McGarry's Pushing the Limits. Just four (4) books, but that's plenty for me.

   

Lastly, I took part in another #bookstagram challenge! I tried two challenges this January but by the middle of the month, I realized I bit more than I can chew so opted to continue just one challenge. Here's a recap:

And that's a wrap, people! I hope you enjoyed going through the blog this past month. There's a lot more to come for the following months so be sure to visit often. You can check out more of those bookish pics and all other stuff on my Instagram: @blairbookproj. 

Happy reading!