Tuesday, January 2, 2018

UPDATE AND NEW WEBSITE


Yes you read that right!
The Blair Book Project rebranded as The Erudite Artist Book Blog
is signing off and moving to a new and improved site! 

I've been wanting to rebrand for so long and once I did it last year, I think this blog just confused the hell out you, my dear followers. Links no longer working and all that. 

So I've decided to just finally let this blogger site go and move to a different one.

I've launched my own website last year that caters to a more artistic side.
But since it's still related to books, I think it best to just merge the two things I love the most that I wanted to make a career out of. 

So without further ado, here's a link to
THE ERUDITE ARTIST BLOG!


I'd like to thank each and every one of you who have stuck with me from the first time I written my first blog entry to this last one.

I hope you stick around the new site and let's continue to share our love for books! See you there!

XOXO,
Janus