Saturday, August 6, 2011

In My Mailbox [1]

IN MY MAILBOX [1]
hosted by The Story Siren

My first In My Mailbox post! Yay! 

I went to one of my favorite bookstores, Fully Booked at the Gateway Mall, and found a lot of great books. Sadly I can't buy all of them. It took me about a few (okay, more like a lot!) rounds around shelves to finally pick just five(5) from those that I like most.

So, here are the books I splurged on this week. 


Snow: A Retelling of "Snow White & the Seven Dwarves" by Tracy Lynn
The Rose Bride: A Retelling of "The White Bride & the Black Bride" by Nancy Holder
The Storyteller's Daughter: A Retelling of "The Arabian Nights" by Cameron Dokey
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer


5 comments:

  1. Awesome books. I need to hurry up and start Nightshade sometime.

    Here's my IMM this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have cool books this week. Enjoy and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Wolfsbane looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got!

    Here's my IMM! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tempest Rising and Wolfsbane are soo good!! Enjoy! =)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to get my hands on a copy of Wolfsbane and Tempest Rising, it's just a matter of splurging for me. lol. And I love re-tellings too and Nancy Holder is a wonderful author, so Snow looks really really good.

    Definitely a new follower. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My In My Mailbox!
    Tweet Me!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^