Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox [2]

IN MY MAILBOX [2]
hosted by The Story Siren

Forgive my absence from last week's IMM. I've been busy with a lot of things that I wasn't able to grab anything new from the bookstore. So anyway, here's what I got this week. I didn't get much since I haven't finished my last pile of books 2 weeks ago. 



Winter's Child: A Retelling of "The Snow Queen" by Cameron Dokey
XVI by Julia Karr
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner

So what did you guys get this week? ^_^

10 comments:

  1. Oooh great books! I've got infinite days but still not read it and XVI sounds really good. Hope you enjoy

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. Infinite Days is a fantastic book!! =D Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read Infinite Days for a long time. Enjoy your books!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!
    Gosh! I think I'll move Infinite Days up on my TBR.
    Also, I've been searching for it since last year but i guess it only got released now here in the Philippines.

    Anyway, Happy reading to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I read Infinite Days a while back and enjoyed it. I love your blog title.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great weekend!

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been wanting to read xvi. great IMM this week! you have lots of fantastic reading ahead of you. enjoy :)

    Stop by our IMM.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look good. I want to read Infinite Days soon. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books! I've been wanting to read XVI for a while now. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh all of those books look great! I hope you enjoy them!! Thanks for stopping by my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. XVI looks good! plus i love a 2011 debut book!

    Check out Em's IMM!
    Also, check out our giveaway of Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^