Top Ten Tuesday
Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Top Ten Books That Are On The Top Of My TBR List For Fall
1. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
- Who doesn't want to read this? I know the ARC's available online but I'd rather wait for the real thing. I'm not much of an e-reader.
2. Vanish by Sophie Jordan
- I'm curious about who the cover is and what's in store for Jacinda and Will's relationship.
3. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stolh
- I loved the first 2 books so I'm excited about this one too.
4. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
- It's kind of like a girly version of "Lord of the Flies", I want to see what it's all about.
5. Forgotten by Cat Patrick
- It has a very interesting synopsis.
6. Devoted by Hilary Duff
- I've read the first book out of curiousity now I want to see how Hilary develops as a writer/author.
7. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Beautiful cover, intriguing summary, 'nuff said.
8. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
- I've seen this many times on the shelf of a bookstore I constantly go to, I think it's about time I pick it up.
9. Meridian by Amber Kizer
- It sounds dark and mysterious, I want to know if this has something new to offers to the whole raving angel-themed books.
10. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
- This has been in my TBR list for a while and now that it's coming out I can't wait to get my hands on it.
Hopefully those that are just about to come out this fall would be available here in the Philippines as per their expected release dates. I'm really excited to get my hands on them.