Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox [7]


In My Mailbox [7]
hosted by The Story Siren


Oooh! I just love a great sale day! 

Here's what I got this week:



The Sleeping Beauty by Mercedes Lackey
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor

I also got a few ebooks (epub format):


Girl In The Arena by Lise Haines
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Wildefire by Karsten Knight

Also another ebook (pdf format):


Shadow Days (A Nightshade Novella) by Andrea Cremer

So what did you guys get?



5 comments:

  1. Great books, I can't wait to read Shadow Days :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

    PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great books!! I just finished Smoke and Bone and it was amazing! I hope you like it as much as I did!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to a lot of those, hope you enjoy your books. I've heard Half-Blood is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome set, Janus! I really liked Impossible, and i'm waiting for my Smoke and Bone copy to arrive :) Enjoy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy happy mailbox!
    http://www.thefairytalenerd.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^