Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox [17]

In My Mailbox [17]
hosted by The Story Siren


Another week of bliss!

My mom and I are busy going from one shopping mall to the other, looking for potential Christmas presents we could give out...and a few pieces of clothes for us too. Of course, a mall trip is not complete without dropping by a bookstore! LOL.

Anyway, here's what I got:


Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Haven't read Clockwork Angel but I'm hoping to do so soon, what's the harm in getting the next, right? And sorry about the picture's quality, I felt lazy to get my digicam out from... wherever it is kept, and just used my phone to take a shot of this book. 

Also got this in the mail this week from the Book Depository:


One Good Knight by Mercedes Lackey
(Currently Reading)

Oh, and yeah like I said a while ago, I do have a few non-book splurges:

Shorts from Rough Rider Jeans
Black Long-sleeved top from GAP
Green and Purple tops from No Boundaries
Black Crackled and Matte Blue Polish from Miss Quinn 
So what did you guys get this week?

10 comments:

  1. Cute clothes. :)
    I really really want to read Clockwork Prince, but I don't have the money, so I'll be waiting until Christmas. D: I'd love to hear what you think of it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up Clockwork Prince too. And I love the tops you picked up - so cute!
    Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think just about everyone got CP this week!

    And pretty nail polish! I love the crackle stuff and for matte I always just use a top coat instead of buying individual matte colours. That's so pretty when used with sparkles!

    Happy reading with CP!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Mailbox this week!

    If you have a moment, please come and show your support for either Hermione or Katniss - Here
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun IMM! Everyone's getting Clockwork Prince. I have a feeling that I'm missing out on something great. :P I'm also pretty jealous of that crackle nail polish. I don't think I've had any of that stuff since I was like 10. Happy reading! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Clockwork Prince! I have to read Clockwork Angel soon! haha. I know I know!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing Clockwork Prince everywhere... Need to get my hands on a copy too. Plus those tops are cute too. Thanks for stopping by :)

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got clockwork prince!! i seriously need to get with the program and read this series. awesome books! enjoy :)

    -michelle

    p.s. thanks for the lovely comment on our IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clockwork Prince was the only thing in my mailbox this week, and it was so worth the wait!!

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clockwork Prince! I am loving it so far! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^