Monday, April 16, 2012

The Immortal Rules Photo Contest: Entry


For those who are unaware, Julie Kagawa is holding a Photo Contest on her blog. For further details here's the link: The Immortal Rules Contest: Vampire for a Night

Well I wouldn't pass off a chance to win a book! Not to mention that the book is THE IMMORTAL RULES! LOL. 

I always wondered how it feels like to play a character from a book and I think Allison, the protagonist from Julie Kagawa's Blood of Eden series, just gave me the opportunity.


...so, here's my entry:


5 comments:

  1. hey! i love this picture! you look amazing. I have to do i project on this book for my literature class and it will be filmed.Any ideas? thanks so much! Chow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      I'm not sure what to say regarding your project. What are you trying to accomplish over filming it? Do you want to show something specific, like maybe Allie? or are you doing some sort of fan-made trailer/cut scene? or your opinion about the book? ^_^

      Delete
  2. im doing a review on the book. i want to portray allie as if shes telling her story. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see. That's a very creative idea. Maybe you could dress up like her (outfit, fangs, weapons and all) then shoot it in a setting a bit similar to the atmosphere of place Allie used to live or something. :)

      Delete
    2. Ok thank you for your help! Goodluck With you Contest Entry!
      Bye for now!
      love,
      Catherine Rose

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^