Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Waiting on" Wednesday [9]


*"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hello everyone! Here's my pick for this week.

TITLE: Opal (Lux #3)
AUTHOR: Jennifer L. Armentrout
EXPECTED PUBLICATION DATE: December 11, 2012
PUBLISHER: Entangled Teen

"No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it." - Source: Goodreads

I've only started reading the Lux series a few weeks ago and I am completely hooked! Daemon!!! *squeal* I can't wait to see more of him in Opal!!!

6 comments:

  1. I just read the Lux series last month and I'm really excited for this! Dying to see what happened wit Dawson!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title of your blog!!! I love anything Jennifer L Armentrout. Loved Obsidian, half way through Shadows. I've been told to hold off on Onyx until I have Opal , to read them together:D

    Wonderful pick!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sure has been a popular pick lately! I hope you enjoy your selection, thanks for sharing! Oh, and new follower (Frodosco - GFC). ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait for December! *breathes deeply* DAEMON!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. I really liked Obsidian, but I haven't read Onyx yet. Must read it soon!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need to read this series for sure. i am a fan of Armentrouts coventant series, so im sure ill love these. great pick
    *new follower by the way * my "Waiting on Wednesday"
    Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^