Sunday, November 25, 2012

Book Haul [18]


My "Weekly Book Haul" is pretty much just like In My Mailbox by the Story Siren, This Week In Books by Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and all the other titles with the similar concept here and there. This is a weekly post showcasing the books you received for the given week, either bought online or from a physical bookstore, borrowed from the library or from a friend, received for review or won from a giveaway, etc.


Hello everyone! How was Thanksgiving? I hope you had a good time!

Here is my book haul for this week:




DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT by Laini Taylor
BEAUTIFUL REDEMPTION by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD by Kendare Blake
ONYX by Jennifer L. Armentrout (read and reviewed)
MY SUPER SWEET SIXTEENTH CENTURY by Rachel Harris

Onyx and My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century arrived last week from the Book Depository. Aren't they gorgeous? I'm excited to get started on Days of Blood and Starlight, with how the first book, Daughter of Smoke and Bone ended, this series is just about to get really exciting.

I've heard lots of great things about Anna Dressed in Blood but I was skeptical to read it. I'm a little anxious that it might scare the crap out of me but what the heck, I'll give it a shot!

Well, that is it for me. How about you? What did you get this week?

10 comments:

  1. I loved Anna Dressed in Blood! It was a fabulous good ole' ghost story. We don't seem to get too many of those anymore! It is a little scary, but I've read far worse!

    I'm so jealous over Days of Blood and Starlight, Beautiful Redemption, and Onyx! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laini Taylor is next on my hitlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous books! >.< I hope you enjoy them Janus ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onyx is really good! JLA does not disappoint!

    Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and Days of Blood and Starlight sounds amazing! I hope I won't be disappointed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, I want to read My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century. I've heard it's very good.

    Happy reading :-)

    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna Dressed in Blood IS good! Take a chance on it! And I really need to check out Onyx, I've heard a lot of varied things about it. Same for My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century. Enjoy your books!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books this week! I need to start reading the Beautiful Creatures series soon and I also have Days of Blood and Starlight that I need to read soon as well! So many book so little time!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to finally read Onyx. I absolutely loved Obsidian and I can't wait to find out what happens next. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul!
    My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century looks really good & I've heard a lot of great things about it. The cover looks adorable too! :D
    I'm a new follower! (:
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul, enjoy : )

    New follower via GFC!!

    my STS and giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^