|Top Ten New-to-Me Authors I Read in 2012|
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that bloggers are welcome to join in and answer.
Hello there! Today's top ten is about authors that you've read in 2012 that are new to you. Here's my list (in no particular order):
2. GENA SHOWALTER - I thought Gena was debuting as an author this year, little did I know she's actually written a number of novels already in a different genre.
3. ANN AGUIRRE - Another author I thought that only had about 3 books written (the Razorland series), then I end up seeing she's written tons.
4. KENDARE BLAKE - Okay she's relatively new. But I didn't know about her up until the middle of this year, so yeah she counts on my list.
5. JENNIFER ESTEP - I've heard of Jennifer Estep before but I hadn't bothered with reading her books up until recently.
6. ROBIN LAFEVERS - Same with Gena Showalter and Ann Aguirre, I though Robin LaFevers was a newbie, turns out she's written Middle Grade books.
7. DAN WELLS - Again, I thought his first book was Partials. My bad.
8. LAURA BRADLEY REDE - Laura is actually a new author (debuting in 2011) but boy did she wow me with her book, Darkride. I can't wait to read more from her.
9. STEPHANIE PERKINS - A popular name amongst contemporary YA authors but I've only read Anna and the French Kiss recently. Super loved that one!
10. MIRANDA KENNEALLY - When I read her first novel, Catching Jordan, Miranda Kenneally didn't really stick out as an author for me, but after reading Stealing Parker, I saw her in a whole different way.
So that is all for me. How about you? Any authors you found new to your eyes this year?
Happy reading! :)