|Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character|
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that bloggers are welcome to join in and answer.
This is probably the most unfair list I have to make... I have more than Ten Book Boyfriends. LOL. Oh, don't look at me like that, I know you do to. Ha!
Well, as much as it pains me, I have to make do with 10. This is in no particular order. And just so you know, I'll be giggling and fan-girling for the most part of this post, forgive me. May I also add that although I am gushing over these guys because of their looks, they are just as equally worth pining for with their lovable hearts.
- My dark, winter prince. *faints*
- That darn hot cowboy. *giggles*
- Hello, hot, gorgeous, sexy, delicious alien... rawr!
WOLF / ZE'EV
- the not so usual kind of love interest, shy and timid and yet oh so lovable.
- My wickedly rougish champ. *giggles*
- He's. Just. Hot! LOL.
- Jack! Need I say more?
- The jerk who stole my heart. Ha! Ha! Ha!
- Who doesn't love this daring rebel?
- You gotta love our favorite prankster, yes?
Special mentions (sorry I couldn't help it):
Raffe (ANGELFALL by Susan Ee)
Fade(RAZORLAND by Ann Aguirre)
Gavriel (HIS FAIR ASSASSIN by Robin LaFevers)
Alex (DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver)
Adam (SHATTER ME by Tahereh Mafi)
Chaol (THRONE OF GLASS by Sarah J. Maas)
Dorian (THRONE OF GLASS by Sarah J. Maas)
Kaidan (SWEET EVIL by Wendy Higgins)
I have more to list down but if I keep going it'll probably never end. LOL.
So how about you? I'm sure you have your book crushes, so spill!
Happy reading! :D