Saturday, June 29, 2013

Book Haul [29]



My "Weekly Book Haul" is pretty much just like In My Mailbox by the Story Siren, This Week In Books by Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and all the other titles with the similar concept here and there. This is a weekly post showcasing the books you received for the given week, either bought online or from a physical bookstore, borrowed from the library or from a friend, received for review or won from a giveaway, etc.

Hello! I am so sorry I've been neglectful these days, I've been swamped with things to do for previous weeks, but I'm starting get more free time now. Yehey!

Anyway, here's this week's haul:

TITLES:

(Arrived from the Book Depository)
DARK TRIUMPH by Robin LaFevers
SIEGE AND STORM by Leigh Bardugo (read and reviewed)

(Approved titles from NetGalley)
MIDNIGHT FROST by Jennifer Estep (read)
SPARTAN FROST by Jennifer Estep (read and reviewed)
DIRTY LITTLE SECRET by Jennifer Echols
SHUTDOWN by Heather Anastasiu (read)
INDELIBLE by Dawn Metcalf
Have you read any of these? What are your thoughts about them? I personally enjoyed Midnight Frost and Shutdown, and absolutely loved Siege and Storm. I'm about to read Dark Triumph with Maria @ Reading is the Ultimate Aphrodisiac and I'm really excited about that since I was blown away by Grave Mercy.

How about you, what did you get this week? Let me know and I'll be sure to check it out.
Happy reading! ^_^