Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read

Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list  that bloggers are welcome to join in and answer. 

Happy Tuesday, everyone! My, how time flies by so fast! It's only several more days until the new year!

Although I still have a "small" pile of books I haven't read yet...

- well, maybe not small, it's a bit tall...


...okay, so it's not a "bit" tall, more like...


Fine! It's a huge pile, now give it a rest, okay? *glares* It's not like you fair any better. *sticks tongue out*

LOL. I jest. As I saying although I still have a pile of books sitting unread on my shelf, I am eagerly looking forward to a lot of books to be released in 2014. So here's my top ten:


(Under the Never Sky #3)
- Perry!!! I am missing my sexy, roguish hero so badly! And Aria! And Roar! And I can't wait for them to kick Kirra's ass - along with Hess and Sable's!

(The Madman's Daughter #2)
- Although The Madman's Daughter has been one of the rather disturbing reads I've experienced this year, I couldn't put it down and I can't help but want more!

(Lunar Chronicles #3)
- I have been a fan of Ms. Meyer since Cinder and I just couldn't get enough of the Lunar world! It's so fascinating! And the characters are so remarkable and intriguing!

(Scarlet #2)
- I feel like this author is a little underrated considering how creative she has written Scarlet. I think she deserves a lot more credit than she got. All the same, I want Lady Thief, like NOW!

(Shatter Me #3)
- Regardless of how Adam turned out in Unravel Me, and how Warner showed a kind of affection side of him...I am still TEAM ADAM!!!

(Partials #3)
- SAMM! *commence floating hearts* I just adore Samm.

(Dorothy Must Die #1)
- Seriously, what part of that title wouldn't intrigue anyone? Sounds awesome!

(The Sweet Trilogy #3)
- Anna and Kai's story has just gotten a lot more interesting in Sweet Peril and I'm assuming it's going to get even more fascinating with the final book.

(Reboot #2)
- One of the books from a 2013 Debut Author that I really enjoyed. This was a year when I found a lot of the debut novels turned out to be a disappointment. *sighs heavily*

(Dust Lands #3)
- I'm not happy with Saba's actions in Rebel Heart but I'm looking forward to seeing Jack again... and unravelling the mystery of DeMalo's character.

I have a lot more to list down but they have no available covers yet.
How about you? What books are you looking forward to in 2014?
Let me know and I'll be sure to check them out.
Happy reading! :)