Thursday, October 1, 2015

Monthly Bookish Roundup [September 2015]




Greetings, lovely bookworms!

Behold! I have a new feature on the Blair Book Project! Well, new for me. I've seen other fabulous blogs do roundups at the end of the month, but I never did, until now. So yay!

September has probably been my busiest with books involved this year [so far].

I attended two book fairs. First was the Books and Brews: A Coffee and Book Fair, and the other was the 36th Manila International Book Fair.

Here are my lovely book finds during the event:

 

Read more about Books and Brews: A Coffee and Book Fair HERE.
Read more about 36th Manila International Book Fair HERE.

A lot of books have been released for the month of September and I had the privilege to be part of the release dates blasts of several ones. Click on the images to view the blog posts.

   

Also featured on the blog are QUEEN OF ALWAYS by Sherry D. Ficklin, BLOSSOM AMONG FLOWERS by Jay E. Tria, and DREAMWIELDER by Garrett Calcattera. Click on the images to read on more about these awesome titles.

  

I finally managed to write some reviews. Yay me! *claps enthusiastically* Click on the images to view the blog posts.

 

I just realized how my reading time has really taken a back seat since my baby was born. I only finished two books. Boohoo!

 

THE GOLDEN BRAID by Melanie Dickerson
QUEEN OF SHADOWS by Sarah J. Maas

Okay, to be honest, it's not just the responsibility of being a mom that left me with only 2 books finished for a month. I may have been on a reading stump since I finished Queen of Shadows. I mean, have you seen that part over Chaol?! Just no!

I am desperately trying to make peace with it but it was incredibly cruel!

Moving on...

Here's my current read:


LEARNING TO FALL by Mina V. Esguerra

...and that's all for the month of September. Wow! Rounding up all that I've done for the month makes me feel so accomplished. Now here's to hoping October can be just as productive.

Happy reading, everyone!