Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me

Top Ten Tuesday
Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish


Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me

    
    

1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
     - Uhm... Yeeeaahh... I haven't read it. *Hides in shame!*
2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
     - Everyone's talking about it and I feel extremely out of place when this is mentioned.
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
     - I've been reading a lot of great reviews about it since, like... last year.
4. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
     - It's everywhere! Blogs, bookstores, just everywhere! 
5. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
     - I've watched the TV Series but unfortunately I haven't started on reading the book yet.
6. The Giver by Lois Lowry
     - Yup. Haven't read it either. I don't know if I will though. What do you think?
7. Percy Jackson by Rick Roirdan
     - I love mythology and I don't understand why I haven't read this yet.
8. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
     - I think there are three book of this series already, am I right? 
9. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
     - Ah yes, the ever controversial book. I need to grab a copy of this... someday.
10. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
     - I have this on my shelf. I started reading it but stopped when I got a new book. Up until now I couldn't find myself to open it again.

I guess the main reason for not being able to read these books is because there are so much books that are coming out each week that it pushes them deeper into my TBR list. I hope I do get the chance to read these though.