Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying to Read


Top Ten Tuesday
Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish


Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying to Read

    
    

1. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
     - I can't wait to see how the Nightshade series ends!
2. Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
     - I loved the first book, Austenland; and I love Shannon Hale so, yeah I can't wait to get to read this.
3. Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel
     - I felt sad about how Infinite Days ended so I really want to see how it would continue with this second installment.
4. Eona by Alison Goodman
     - I devoured Eon so of course I'm eager to read Eona. I'm just waiting for the paperback to be released since I bought the paperback copy of Eon. I want my books to match.
5. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
     - I'm eager to see the continuation of Rhine's story.
6. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
     - Not loving the cover but I totally dig this series.
7. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
     - Major cliff-hanger on Unearthly! I badly want to know the answers to all the questions piled in at the ending of the first book.
8. Truth by Julia Karr
     - Now that Nina's marked with the XVI tattoo, she's in for more challenges than she has already faced. Can't wait for that!
9. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
     - Something tells me I'm in for more adventure.
10. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
     - Yes, this has been on my previous top ten but I really am eager to read this. I get so giddy thinking about it! 

8 comments:

  1. This is side the only first book I've read in your list is Nightshade I'm definitely wanting wolfsbane and bloodrose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still getting around to reading the first of most of these series. I am so wary of those evil cliffhangers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Whither and Fever books have such cool and pretty covers, don't they? I haven't gotten around to reading the first one, but keep hearing great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Eona and also have Pandemonium and Hallowed on my list. Still need to read Wither, but from what everyone has said about it I will be dying to read its sequel too. Great list

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm about to read XVI, I hadn't realised there was a planned sequel! Nice list.

    -Rea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Angelfire, and can't wait for the second book in the trilogy! It's so great. And I love Will!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. New Follower :)
    I received an Iron Night ARC, I'm yet to read it though because I haven't read the others.

    Check out my TTT and my current Giveaway

    Looking forwards to hearing back from you,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Nightshade 3 cover! I'm just finishing up Nightshade now. Also looking forward to Pandemonium and I need to find copies of the entire The Iron Fey series.

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday 

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^