Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox [13]

In My Mailbox [13]
hosted by The Story Siren


I'm really trying to narrow down my TBR pile on my shelf so I'm controlling my urges to buy new books... but it's soooo hard! And so, to satisfy myself and to continue to finally finish all those books on my shelf, I tell myself to buy just ONE book! Just ONE each week. 

So far I'm doing good. Yehey! 

Here's what I got this week... and please excuse the furry creature with it. Meeco (my dog), climbed on the bed while I was taking a shot of my new book and started sniffing it, then decided to sit there. O well, I couldn't bring myself to shoo him away. He's so adorable! ^_^


Heist Society by Ally Carter

7 comments:

  1. Meeco is very photogenic! :))

    I've heard good things about Heist Society; look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

    YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this book around, but haven't read it. Hope you like it. And your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - that is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is adorable. I guess he likes books as well. Good book. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for book-loving doggies!! thanks for stopping by to see Hurley, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

    I recently put out an ebook of my writing, called The New Death and others. It's a collection of short pieces, mostly dark fantasy.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

    If so, please email me: news@apolitical.info. Let me know what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy.

    You can download a sample from the ebook's page on Smashwords:

    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

    I'm also happy to do interviews, guest posts, or giveaways. Just let me know what you'd prefer.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pup! I really want to read that series, I love Ally Carter! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^