Sunday, June 10, 2012

Book Haul [5]



I haven't thought of a name for a weekly meme of book hauls so let's just go with what's posted above.

For now, I'll call this the "Whatever it's called" Book Haul. It's only temporary, I swear. I just haven't thought of a clever name for it. So this is pretty much just like In My Mailbox by the Story Siren and This Week In Books by Pop Culture Junkie and all the other titles with the similar concept here and there. This is a weekly post showcasing the books you received for the given week, either bought online or from a physical bookstore, borrowed from the library or from a friend, received for review or won from a giveaway, etc.

Hi there! Nice of you to drop by.

I really didn't plan on a post for this week since I'm staying away from bookstores (just until I finish up my piling TBR shelf) and I wasn't expecting any of my pre-orders to arrive this week, but some paperback books eventually did arrive through the mail from the Book Depository. Yehey!

HALF-BLOOD by Jennifer L. Armentrout
ENDURE by Carrie Jones
CITY OF LOST SOULS by Cassandra Clare

So that's all I have for this post.

How about you, what did you get this week?