Saturday, April 27, 2013

Book Haul [25]



My "Weekly Book Haul" is pretty much just like In My Mailbox by the Story Siren, This Week In Books by Pop Culture Junkie, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and all the other titles with the similar concept here and there. This is a weekly post showcasing the books you received for the given week, either bought online or from a physical bookstore, borrowed from the library or from a friend, received for review or won from a giveaway, etc.

Hi there! Nice to see you again! I'm on short supply of new books this week, I only got three (3) but that's alright, I still have plenty to go through with my tbr pile on my shelf.

TITLES:
THE GHOST AND THE GOTH by Stacey Kade
TEMPESTUOUS by Lesley Livingston (read and reviewed)
RISE by Anna Carey
I suddenly became curious about Stacey Kade's previous books after reading The Rules: Project Paper Doll which I really liked, so I bought The Ghost and the Goth to start off on this series.

I've read Tempestuous (on ebook) a few years back and I thought to buy the paperback to complete my collection (I have Wondrous Strange and Darklight).

I am really excited about the final installment to the Eve trilogy, so I grabbed Rise as soon as it caught my eye when I was at the bookstore. Please let it be a fitting ending...

Well, that is all for me this week. Anything interesting books you got this week?

Happy reading! :)